Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Download a Web3 Wallet, we recommend Metamask:
We will only send JADX to your registered Web3 wallet address, do not provide an Exchange Platform or any other 3rd Party address, as we CANNOT guarantee they will credit your tokens in the future.
Jada Ai Pre-Adoption License:
Price : 0.00032 USD = 1 JADX
Min. Commit Purchase: $400 USD and above
Full Pre-Adoption License Purchase: $50,000USD
Payments on the Ethereum Network:
If you want to purchase using al alternate Crypto Asset or with Fiat Currency through a Traditional Bank, reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help you.
Receive your JADX tokens within 8 hours of contacting us via email.
JADX is only sent after email confirmation.
The Jada Ai Project covers the erc-20 transaction fees.
· Add the following smart contract address to your wallet to view your JADX balance:
Full License Purchase includes x 1 XR Headset, details to be announced.
You will receive instructions on the token's future upgrade into Jedits as the migration nears.
JADX is a utility token that powers the Jada ecosystem of technologies and is made available exclusively for the following:
The following are a set of statements towards responsible adoption and are meant to be clear standings regarding our Company’s alignment:
To ensure healthy and sustainable access to our AI, in addition to avoiding bottlenecks, we will be releasing 15% of the Adopter’s holdings after the JADX token migration, followed by a 1 year waiting period, after which the remaining 85% of the Adopter’s holdings will be released across 12 monthly transactions.
The rates mentioned to purchase JADX are Early Pre-Adopter prices and are subject to change, if your enterprise is in need of Industry-specific hardware to ensure the Jada Artificial Intelligence operates accordingly within your professional environment, said hardware will be sold separately after properly determining your exact business needs.
The Jada Ai Project is NOT open-source and we do NOT share any Codebase or internal Research. To protect our team of Scientists, Researchers and Developers, we purposely conceal their identities towards guaranteeing the secrecy of all Intellectual Property.
Buying JADX tokens does not give the right to access, use or commercialize any of the Company’s Intellectual Property (for example, source code) In addition, buying JADX is NOT an investment nor should it be considered financial advice.
Purchasing JADX does not represent ownership in the Company's stock, assets or securities. In addition, it does not entitle any form of claim over the Company’s future revenue or provide a promise of dividends.
To ensure the safe deployment of our AI and its optimal field performance, we reserve the right to change all future release dates mentioned in all of our publicly available timelines.
Future releases are carefully planned taking in consideration the Company’s internal development and market conditions, we reserve the irrevocable right to responsibly modify said release timelines within the best interests of the project.
By purchasing JADX, you acknowledge you have taken a responsible amount of time to read and understand all of the information contained in the present document and our website, you understand that we do NOT issue refunds and acknowledge that you are in positive alignment with every statement.
To talk about Jada's legal framework, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org